Bringing down the curtain on LIBOR and the way ahead
Time is running out for banks as the deadline for the LIBOR transition draws near. With regulatory pressures mounting, doing nothing is no longer an option. To safeguard their business and reputation, banks must quickly partner with technology enablers to help them tide over transition challenges.
At Intellect, we understand the implications and impacted areas within a bank clearly and offer a comprehensive suite that addresses every facet of this process.
With a combination of the right technology platform, domain experts, tools, technologies and process frameworks, we can help you transition to a Risk-Free Rate (RFR) in a risk-free way. We’re helping the world’s leading banks navigate their way to a non-LIBOR world in time... allow us to show you the way as well.
LIBOR transition and the key challenges:
- Fast approaching deadline: Regulators have already given the go-ahead to move towards an alternate rate
- Managing co-existence: Added complexity of managing LIBOR, as well as, RFR during the transition period
- RFR determination and application: Tools to compute and disseminate new rates across downstream systems
- Impact assessment: Identifying contractual as well as impact to the product processors
- Disparate data exchange: Differing formats and protocols across interface layers
Intellect LIBOR Transition:
We understand that LIBOR transition is a cross- functional initiative for financial institutions. In consultation with ex-bankers, risk managers, tech specialists, regulators and partners, Intellect brings to you a comprehensive set of services for LIBOR transition. Intellect LIBOR Transition facilitates fast and secure means of migrating to RFRs, through the four pillars of:
- RFR CalcService: RFR calculator for rate transformation and dissemination to relevant product processors
- Analysis to determine application as well as contractual impact and assisting in making necessary changes to the core product processors
- AI assisted identification of impacted documents and contracts
- Low coding interface framework to manage data exchange needs with enterprise data marts and core products, seamlessly
Talk to us about your challenges and let us help you with your transition strategy.Contact Us